POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : House Project : Re: House Project Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: House Project
From: Nimish Ajmani
Date: 2 Mar 2008 16:35:01
Message: <web.47cb1c9ccfb38859835874580@news.povray.org>
Jan Dvorak <jan### [at] centrumcz> wrote:
> Nimish Ajmani napsal(a):

> >> That looks quite cool. Are both rooms in the same scene, and connected
> >> to each other, or are they currently independent rooms?
> >
> > The Entire house has been programmed in one scene.  Everything is connected, and
> > there are hallways in between.
> >
> > I did that so I could have an animated tour made for the house.  Unfortunately,
> > radiosity makes that kinda diffucult, as the project is due friday, and It's
> > taking several minutes per frame, for nearly 10000 frames.
> >
> > I shall be posting more rooms tomorrow.  However, I have a lot of furniture to
> > work with.
> >
> remember that saving the radiosity file can help the speed a lot
> --
> You know you've been raytracing too long when...
> you start thinking up your own "You know you've been raytracing too long
> when..." sigs (I did).
> -Johnny D

Well, the radiosity version of the Living room FINALLY finished.  I've attatched
a copy of the new file, and do agree that it is much better.

-Nimish

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'living_room_radiosity.png' (405 KB)

Preview of image 'living_room_radiosity.png'
living_room_radiosity.png